Gnostic Knights of Templars - Order or Cult Scam Via Internet
This obvious CULT needs to be exposed Mark and Andrea Pinkham are placing information in various venues claiming lineage (which the actual Templar's have publicly denied all in an attempt to bilk perspective members for thousands of dollars, we have alerted various agencies of the Federal Government who plan to launch an investigation on Internet Fraud avoid this CULT for they are false and bilking members in a tour operation scam.
We have turned this over to the firm Stratton Brothers Investigations to more thoroughly investigate, and can provide full proof of the allegations said.
This CULT is on FACE BOOK so beware and please keep young people informed, if your teens are involved ask them to REPORT all groups and connections to FACE BOOK or please if you are an adult connected please BEWARE this CULT has been taking funds from Credit Cards and other methods we expect to expose.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bobby Nickrent from Braintree is notoriously known for shutting down merchant accounts for no valid reasons. He should apply for Guinness records to measure the amount of incompetence he has,..."
- "I drove over 8 miles just because my kids wanted Steak & Shake. We arrived around 9:30 PM so there were hardly any people in the restaurant and those that..."
- "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."